Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Welcome to my very FIRST "Blog".

To some, this is a normal course of events.  To people like me, it is a TOTALLY new experience and something I will be getting used to, I suppose.  Right from the beginning, I want to thank three people who have been very good friends and advisors that have encouraged me to start writing a blog.  Pastor Sara Tate has been a close friend along with her dynamic husband, Pastor Craig Tate as well as +Suzanne Ulrich who have been giving encouraging nudges and guidance along this path.

The focus of this creation will be to uplift and enlighten (to some degree, I hope) folks to know that there are regular people out here in the world that are sharing the same struggles, trials, joys and blessings that are a common thread among GOD's creation.  We don't all need to be at the very high end of the intelligence spectrum of life.  If that were true, it would be pretty lonely for those folks!  So, as I work my way through this media, you will hopefully see some improvements in how it looks, as I discover new stuff . . . see new ways to show pictures, graphics, etc.  Come across new ideas that will help me in my walk with Jesus, and share with you what I have learned. My goal will be to make it relatively short, but with a point.  I may borrow an idea (most likely) from somewhere, and then expand my take on it, but will try to focus.   Those that know me, know that is NOT an easy task. ha ha

There are a few "tweeks" that need to be resolved already with acknowledgement links, but am sure I can figure it out and will be good to go.  SO . . .  off we go on this journey of cyberspace visiting.  Who knows where we will end up . . . but the trip will be hopefully enough interesting to you to ride along and see what topic will come up next!  If at anytime, y'all think of something to share, ask about, comment on, or even if you feel the need to "straighten out" (gently..I am fragile ha ha), feel free to respond in the COMMENT section.

Come on back when you can, I will be posting on a regular basis as thoughts cross my mind.  IF that doesn't scare you, nothing will.

Blessings,
Gary


2 comments:

  1. Gary,
    I think this is worthy and healthy undertaking. As you know I have long used Facebook as my own blog spot to get what was on my mind out to the public. It helps to share your thoughts and feelings with others and to see their coments in response. You know that I will support you in your blogging adventure and hope to be a regular contributor. Good luck.
    Your buddy Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great start! I can't catch it every day but what a disciplined way of approaching your own self-health and (you never know) what you'll be doing for others through your writing. You have the freedom here to really say anything you want or feel called to say. Not all of us have that freedom. Enjoy it and use it to the glory of God.

    ReplyDelete