Sunday, April 21, 2013

At this point I really don't remember what I was thinking when I accepted going in to the hospital for a Heart Cath..  The results were wonderful as they found a major artery with a 70% blockage which when they put a stint in the vein, it now prevented a heart attack.  THAT is a good thing.  However, my life has changed once again.  New things like blood thinners, not lifting much of anything for a while until the hole heals that they created to get into the circulatory system to begin with.

At the present time, my right arm hurts, I am very tired, my mouth is dry, nothing tastes all that great.  Can't carry my guitar to church let alone play it (right now).  I don't understand what is being said, as my hearing seems to warble in and out.  It is a good thing I am going to see my cardiologist tomorrow to ask questions and maybe get to feeling better.

I am hopeful for the future.  I do belong to Jesus and our Heavenly Father, so that is so great to know, it gives me assurance that this is only something I am passing through.  We will be visiting our boys and their families soon and are really excited about that.  It has been a long time since we saw the kids.

Today's "blog" is a touch different than normal....that's the way it goes sometimes, I guess.  I will try to be a little more positive next time but don't really know how regular I will be in the coming several weeks.  I DO appreciate your stopping in and your interest in reading what I have been doing, where I have traveled, and will continue to share my thoughts with you again, regularly.  Hoping it is of some value to you, the reader.  In all our tiredness, we ALWAYS have God to cling to.  Jesus is our Lord and Savior, and will provide comfort in knowing that our future is with Him and Father God in the Glory of Heaven, no matter how nasty it gets here on earth.  I know that's what I think and how I believe.  Hope you can come to that conclusion as well.  All is good in the Kingdom of God.

Praise be to God

Remember, keep singing, keep praying, keep smiling

til later....
Blessings,
Gary

1 comment:

  1. EVERYBODY HAS A DOWN DAY AT TIMES WE DID MISS YOU AND PAT TODAY HOPE YOU ARE B ETTER TOMORROW
    ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO (BETTER WRITE EM DOWN) HOPE THIS DOES NOT STOP YOUR TRIP I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

    ReplyDelete