Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm thinkin' that SATURDAY's will be a good day for some humor, in addition to whatever else is happening.  So I will file cartoons, etc. that have HUMOR to them, no politics or other aggravating stuff like that, we have enough of that stuff durning the week, and post a couple or so of the best I get so you can have a "humor break".       gary

  

Here are a couple cartoons of late that are funny about how we see the computer, as a tool, in different ways.


Ever feel that way?  Me, all the time.  I couldn't remember about my "download' folder....that is where this stuff goes to when you download it...from wherever to your computer....then you go get it and display it....use it....install it....whatever is going to be done with it, that's another whole trick right there.



With everything seeming to be able to go together, who knows for sure what is possible?

This is how I feel most times when it comes to installing upgrades, new stuff or things I forgot were there and now I have go find them and use them......

Who said I was tech savy?  Not this guy!


So this is it for today's chuckles....hope you got as much amusement out of them as I had stealing them from a friend who sent them to me.  Don't think he knew that I knew how to do this!

Blessings,
Gary




No comments:

Post a Comment